Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

We are expanding through His glory!

Meeting number 8 on Friday 13th March was beautiful. It was full of smiles, laughter, notebooks, intimacy, and most importantly; The Word. Social media used correctly..is brilliant! Quantity of people in the meetings was never a huge worry when coming to meetings, as scripture says:

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
Matthew 18:20 King James Version

HOWEVER, the amount of wonderful ladies at this meeting was beyond humbling! We all joined together to get clued up in the word. We also had a sister to join us and deliver such a powerful word on trusting and obeying. We then went onto think and pray over a shorter topic on living for God, to think over the course of the next few weeks until we meet again.




Notes on trusting and obeying by @SamDerSinger [amazing!]:

Jeremiah 1:5 
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (NIV)

- There are things that God will place in your heart, know that this is true - be obedient in his instructions and obey.

- UNDERSTAND the VISION of where God is leading you.

Romans 8:28

26-28 Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good. (MSG)

Keep both eyes fixed on God.
- Growth is uncomfortable, it won't ever be easy!
- Be ready to do whatever God has told you to do, no matter whatever nation you are in.

Genesis 12:2-3The Message (MSG)

2-3 I’ll make you a great nation
        and bless you.
    I’ll make you famous;
        you’ll be a blessing.
    I’ll bless those who bless you;
        those who curse you I’ll curse.
    All the families of the Earth
        will be blessed through you.”
- Learn to wait on The Lord so that he will renew your strength
Questions to deliberate over:

WHAT HAS GOD CALLED ME TO DO?
DO I TRUST GOD?
HAVE I PRAYED ABOUT IT?
DO I UNDERSTAND MY SEASON?
AM I WALKING WITH GOD?
HAS GOD TOLD ME TO GO?
IS HE TELLING ME TO WAIT?
IS GOD PREPARING ME?

A snippet video of the lovely Sam speaking beautiful words unto us!..:


No comments:

Post a Comment