Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

We even had a guest speaker!

Getting connected through the use of social media is an incredible thing. Day by day I see loads of sisters of Christ preach such uplifting words of wisdom. I am also a member of 'Ladies that do breakfast', and with the guidance of founder of the group and my older sister, I then created Ladies who Fellowship in the city!

As well as group meetings(at ladies that do breakfast), there were also features of guest speakers to come in which I thought was great! It's also a good test of strength to see more of the growth of this group.

I'm so glad that we were able to exchange words and messages through other sisters in Christ who gave up their time to join us to fellowship and lead our study! We even had a man in our midst on this one occasion who joined us! It was very refreshing also hearing his thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment